Scholarships for High School and College Students
Click HERE for information on 2018 Scholarships
The John L. Prokop/Alfreda Prokop‐Vladyka Order of AHEPHA Chapter # 64 Scholarships are offered to all interested students. Both the Merit Scholarships and the General Scholarships will be awarded to qualified recipients.
- Merit recipients will receive a minimum $1,500.00
- General Scholarship recipients will receive a minimum of $500.
Please note that the scholarship is renewable four times, and does not have to be in consecutive years. Requirements are:
- That you, your parents, or your grandparents are either a steward or stewards of the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Camp Hill, Pa; or you are a child of an Ahepan Brother who is listed in good standing of the AHEPA Chapter #64.
- That you are a high school senior about to graduate and apply for acceptance to an accredited institution of higher learning; a student continuing his or her education in an institution of higher learning; or an applicant who is applying to a trade school/vocational school or continuing in such an institution.
- That you COMPLETE and submit the AHEPA Scholarship application BY THE DUE DATE!
- That you submit an official transcript from your high school or institution of higher education. If applying for a General Scholarship you must have a 2.5 GPA. Merit scholars in High School must have a 3.25 GPA. College students applying for Merit Scholarships must have a 3.5 GPA.
Nick Stamos – Scholarship Chairman
E‐Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (717) 458‐8042 Text: (717) 385 ‐ 4757